Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of some of the insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your plan on the list, please call our office to find out what other plans we accept. We will also accept assignment of benefits of insurance plans that we do not participate with toward payment of our fee
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care First
- Core Source
- Emblem GHI
- Great West Life
- Horizon Blue
- Lincoln Financial
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
We also participate with Medicare and several other major medical plans for non-dental procedures such as biopsy, excision of lesions, maxillofacial trauma and reconstruction and some TMJ disorders. Please contact us to find out if we accept your plan.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash, Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!