Harrison Chen, D.D.S
Dr. Harrison Chen was born in Bloomington, Indiana. He attended The Univeristy of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana and following graduation he attended New York University College of Dentistry, where he earned his degree in Doctor of Dental Surgery. After earning his D.D.S. degree, Dr. Chen completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency training at Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers, where he served as Chief Resident at Mary Immaculate Hospital and Jacobi Medical Center (Teaching Hospital of Albert Einstein College of Medicine). Dr. Chen now devotes his time to private practice in his newly built, state-of-the-art surgery suite located adjacent to Central Park, Manhattan. He also serves as a clinical instructor at the Mount Sinai Hospital Center and is a clinical professor at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
Dr. Chen has many interests outside of oral surgery. An avid fan of architecture, he designed and constructed his new office with Tentacorp Construction. In his spare time, Dr. Chen enjoys reading, traveling, swimming, weightlifting, and social networking.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Horace Wells Anesthesia Award 2007
Are you ready to smile with confidence again?
If you have any questions or to schedule an appointment with Drs. Blank, Stein or Chen:
- Call us at NYC Oral Surgery and Implant Center Phone Number 212-679-9688.
- Fill out our Appointment Form.